Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend: Honey Edition

I was introduced to this precious little face over Thanksgiving weekend.




What a cutie! (I am talking about my mother, of course ;)

Despite the fact that I broke out in hives every time I touched her, I couldn't resist hanging around the adorable pup. She has the "sit" command down about 80% of the time. The other 20% she is overly excited to be around someone that she forgets you're giving her a command and proceeds to jump all over you. It becomes an issue when you're trying to rake leaves and Honey has been running around in the dirt for 30 minutes. Honey + Mud + Jeans = Danger.



We took her to the Habitrot on Thanksgiving and she behaved very nicely. She ate up all the attention from everyone and their mother that wanted to pet her. Two girls that came up to pet her told me that they raised a dog for the blind last year. How neat!



What a ham. I can't wait to see how big she is at Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, and so tiny. Al was never that little! Love the blog.