Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Beacon Meets Dave Ramsey

Once place I found for great exposures is Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University headquarters.  It is just around the corner from us, Martha always welcomes us with a smile (Martha runs Martha's Place - a small no-cost cafe in the lobby where she bakes the most awesome treats!), the pups get great exposure to shiny tile floors, the carpeted bookstore, people milling around the lobby and, as an added bonus, I get to see Dave Ramsey live instead of listening to him on the radio.  And, I must admit, I met Jon Acuff (author of Quitter and Stuff Christians Like) there and lost a bet to him when I said there was no such thing as 'Ponies-in-training' for the blind - as in Guide Ponies (there is! - check it out here Guide Horses)


Dave Ramsey is the host of the nationally syndicated radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show,  discussing personal finance topics in which he helps listeners get out, and stay out, of debt.  He is also the author of multiple NY Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers as well as many other accolades (No, I do not work for the man, I just respect his calling.)  To find out more about Dave Ramsey, click here:  Dave Ramsey

Anyway, I headed off to introduce Beacon to Dave and provide Beacon a safe exposure.  If I were in any way talented with a camera I would have better pictures to share than these...


Dave Ramsey kneeling with
Beacon, in jacket, looking
up at Dave.
Dave Ramsey kneeling with
Beacon between his legs.
Beacon is looking
off in the distance.
Dave Ramsey kneeling petting
Beacon, in jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment