Saturday, December 25, 2010

Too Much Laughter...

This is what happens when I stay up all night…
1. I decided with everyone home for Christmas it would be a great time to take a family photo.
2. I could not get everyone dressed and settled in front of the tree so I skip that idea, after all we tried to take a family photo at Thanksgiving with this lovely result.
3. I then thought ‘How about taking a nice picture of Honey to send to her sponsor?”
4. Honey was busy with her new bone. 5. I decide it would be so much cuter if Honey were wearing a Santa hat.
Attempt #1 – Not even close, Emily snapped too soon Attempt #2 - Too little Honey, too much me Attempt #3 – floating hat and blending in with Jennys pants. At this point Honey notices the hat and thinks it is another new chew toy. 6. I decide the Christmas tree would be a better back drop.
7. Honey attempts to eat the tree.
Attempt #4 – Too soon again... although we decide the dangle the hat above Honeys head method may be easier than the put the hat on Honeys head methodWe are all laughing too much that we decide this is going to be the last attempt...
Attempt #5 – Maybe we (Emily) can photo shop Jennys arm and my leg out of the picture? Photo shop results thanks to Emily...

8. I decide Honeys face is cuter in this picture...
9. I ask Emily to photo shop the Santa hat on Honey with this result

I cannot imagine another Christmas without a SEGD puppy under our tree.

1 comment: