Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hot Dog Puppy #4





This is Jenny & I'm back at school now. I know I promised you kind folks that I would get a picture of Honey as a Hot Dog Puppy. (See adorable picture to the left or any of the other Hot Dog Puppy Posts.) Unfortunately, Honey just doesn't seem to have the aesthetic skills necessary to understand my artistic vision and decided that a better use of her time would be to eat the bread I placed so delicately and thoughful upon her head. She also didn't quite grasp the concept of standing on the bread either. Therefore I must admit my failure to complete this project. However, the next time I will be home, Honey will be a lot bigger and more mature, so maybe then she will consent to sit still for a few seconds with a piece of bread on her head & under her paws. Until then, I have made it my mission to find the item in the picture on the right. It's a Hot Dog Dog costume! Perhaps it doesn't showcase my artistic talent and Honey's skill to balance bread and stay still, but I think it is a fair compromise for now. And I mean come on, she's already 1. a puppy 2. a black lab puppy and 3. adorable, so dressing her up as a Hot Dog Dog will only add to her cuteness. If anyone knows where to find the above mentioned item, please contact me immediately.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Dog-Costume-Diggity-Halloween-Mustard/dp/B000ARPM74

    ReplyDelete