Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

Friday failure. I did not get Honey's pictures off the memory card, onto the shared drive and on the blog on Friday. So this week, instead of Friday Photo, I bring you Saturday Snapshot.

After looking at the pictures I learned a few things not to do next week....
1) Do not take pictures in my bedroom. Especially do not take said picture is my bedroom is a mess.

2) Do not use the flash while photographing a black dog - while her coat looks shiny the rest of her looks not so great.

3) Do not expect a puppy at 4 1/2 months old to stay still for a picture. It took a while to get these and they are not really even worthy of posting.

4) Do not take pictures with the bedpost in the background. It kind of looks like Honey has a wooden pole coming out of her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment